Friday, October 14, 2011

2nd Year Anniversary ... That's your baby !!!

Recap:Bey and Jay was all lovey dovey...


It's now Bey and Jay 2nd year anniversary, Jay wanted to do something special for their 2ND Anniversary.. Soo he pulled a few plugs and got things poppin...


The Day Of Their Anniversary..:Bey's Place


*knock knock*
Bey-who is it .
Delivery Guy-i have a message for Ms.Knowles
Bey-*opens the door*
DG:*Hands Bey a card and package* Have a nice day Ms.Knowles
Bey:thanks and you too *Bey begins to read the note*


Dear Beyonce,
      Beyonce i just wanted to let you know that i love you, and i hope our anniversary goes as planned. Love you and don't forget to open that package whats in there i wan't you to wear for me.. And be at my place at 6:00


*Bey opens up the package and saw that Jay bought her a a black mid thigh dress, with some Christian Louboutin Pumps.. and he got her bracelet fixed*


Bey-*gasps* omg this is why i love Shawn he always know how to make me happy


*Bey let time past by watching tv and cleaning up her apartment around 5:00 she goes to take a shower and then get's dress and head over to Jay's place..


AT JAYS PLACE
Jay-*speaking out loud* omg, Beyonce got me sprung .. *starts singing T-pain I'm sprung* I'm Sprung...(I'm sprung)
Dawg She Got Me...
Got me doin things I'll never do If u ain't been I'm tellin you
I'm Sprung...(I'm Sprung)
Dawg She Got Me...
Got me doin things I'll never do If u ain't been I'm tellin you


*knocks at the door*

Jay-who is it ?
*silence*
*Opens the door and don't see nobody?
Person-looking for me ? *behind Jay*
Jay-omg, youu look soo good ma
Bey-thanks Jay, i love this outfit it's beautiful and you have madd style
Jay-*laughs* thanks come on *grabs Bey by her hand and closes the door*
Bey-oh yeah i heard you singing .. *laughs*
Jay-who was singing ? not i *innocent look*
Bey-it's cool babe i feel the same way *kisses him*
Jay-oh word .. I love you Beyonce with all my heart 
Bey-I love you too Shawn, and happy anniversary baby these two years have been an experience of a life time..
Jay-yes and soo many more anniversaries to come..come on let's go i'm hungry ..
Bey-*laughs* and today i'm not the one saying "i'm hungry"
Jay-*laughs* shut-up 
*Bey and Jay walks out the door and head to this restaurant out in brooklyn called Elia*

AT THE RESTAURANT 
Bey and Jay sit down and order their food ...
Jay-Beyonce i know i say "i love you" a lot, but i really mean it. You always ride for me and your always their to support me, AND I love you for that . I also love your smile, the way you walk, the way you pout when you get mad, and i love the way you dress, i love the way you care about me and your family, i love that you don't care what nobody says about our relationship.. omg Beyonce i love you, and i wan't to leave the rest of my life with you ..
Bey-*begins to cry* omg Shawn, you making me cry *sighs* just know Shawn i'm not going no where I'm #1 and i'll always be number 1, your the air that i breath, you have the key to my heart and it can be unlocked by you and your love that you give me.. i love you so much Shawn.. Just know ima ride forever *cries more*
Jay-*gets up and hugs Bey* don't cry ma, you always crying and i hate when you do that, but i guess thats your way of telling me you feel the same way. *laughs*
Bey-yuppp, i'm such a cry baby
Jay-*laughs* it's cool, your my cry baby *kisses her*


*Jay and Bey enjoy the rest of their dinner and head back to Jay's place afterwards*


Jay's APARTMENT
*Jay opens the door and Bey steps into his apartment and Jay follows her*
Jay-*wraps his arms around Bey waist and begins to kiss on her neck* i love you girl *still kissing her on her neck*
Bey-mhmmm , i love you too..
Jay-*steps in front of Bey and gives her a passionate kiss on her lips
Bey-Shawn ?
Jay-yes my love ?
Bey-*looks into his eyes* make love to me
Jay-follow me *reach his hand out*
Bey-ok *takes his hand*


Jay leads Bey to his bedroom.. He lays her down on his bed.. He slowly undresses Bey taking off her dress kissing her on her chest. Then he flipped her over to take off her bra and then he flipped her back over and begin to suck on her breast nice and slow .. He then moves down to further south giving her sweet kisses all over her body.. Right now Bey is in heaven and Jay has just started she's already turned on by Jays kisses. Jay's kisses the inside of Bey thighs and then moves up to her kitty kat and begins to eat Bey out.


Bey-*moans* Shawn this feels soooooooooo gooood.. Ughhh i l---
Jay-you taste good Beyonce
Bey-i know it's all yours baby 


Jay eats Bey out and he made her cum about 3 times..He thens get a condom and go inside Bey..


Bey-mhmmmm Shawnn you feel sooooo goood
Jay-oh yeah ?
Bey-YESSSS , give it to me deeper 


Jay goes deeper into Bey and begins to kiss her while going in and out of her kitty ...


They make love for about 45 mins..


Jay-ahhhh Beyonceeeee i loveeee *he can't finishhh his sentence*
Bey-*moans* i love you soo much moreeee Shawn.
Jay-i'mm bout tooo cummm
5 mins later Bey and Jay had a huge orgasm together and they both collapsed..


Bey-omg that was sooo good 
Jay-*kisses her* yea it was wasn't it ?
Bey-*laughs* some like that.
Jay-happy anniversary Beyonce
Bey-happy anniversary Shawn


Bey and Jay cuddle in bed and watch tv for the rest of the night


*hears knocks at his door*


Jay-wtf *looks at his watch* who the hell knocking at my door at 10:00 at night
Bey-i'll go answer it .. *starts to get up*
Jay-noooo !!! you stay here *gets up and put on some boxers and basketball shorts with a white tee


Jay-who is it ?
Person-it's me Shawn 
Jay-*looks through peep whole* wtf ? *Opens the door* what you doing *looks at a little girl* and who is she ? *it's Shawn ex (Maria) before Bey and Keyshia*
Bey-*puts some clothes on and walks down the stairs* Shawn what's this about ?
Jay-i have no clue baby *turns to Maria* sooo what brangs you here ?
Maria-Jay this your daughter Brianna 
Bey & Jay-WTF ??


TBC....

1 comment: