Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good & Bad

*RECAP : Keyshia bust in Jay room super drunk while he was on the phone with Bey , now Bey ready to come to New York and see what's going on*

Jay-BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NOWWWWW , YOU JUST COST MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP , WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOO ?*yelling*
Keyshia-*scared from Jay yelling*Ummm J-J-Jayy I'm so sorry , anything i can do to make you feel better ?
Jay-yuppp , come on let's call my girl back and you gone tell her everything ..
Keyshia-ok*still scared of Jay*

*Jay calls Bey so he can explain*
Jay-Beyonce ?
Bey-WHAT JAY ?
Jay-cool it ma .
Bey-cool it Jay ? who the fuck was that girl in the background ? you said you would never cheat on me, so wtf is up Shawn? *very angry*
Jay-BEYONCE I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU , WOULD YOU CHILL AND LET ME EXPLAIN , DAMNN ?!!!!!!!
Bey-HURRY THE FUCKK UPPP ! *She's Pissed*
*Jay tells Bey everything from when after he left from the airport to now , he then gives the phone to Keyshia so she can apologize to Bey and explain everything that happened*
Bey-*Yelling through the phone to Keyshia*DON'T YOU EVER COME TO MY MAN EVERR IN YOOO FUCKING LIFE LIKE THAT AGAIN , IF HE TELLS ME YOU DID IT AGAIN IMA FUCKKK YO ASS UP TRY MEEE  IF YOU WANNA AND GET YO ASS OUT HIS HOUSE NOWW ..!!!!!!!!
Keyshia-Yeaa watever *hands phone back to Jay and leaves*
Bey-did that bitch leave yet ?
Jay-yea she leaving now , so do you forgive me Beyonce
Bey-she better had and yupp I forgive you Shawn, I just don't wan't that bitch no where near you , she know what I said so she know whats good for her.
Jay-*laughing hard as hell*damnn Baby thug you doing it like that.
Bey-yeaa some like that
Jay*laughs*lemme call you back i gotta get these people out my damn house.
Bey-yea you do that , quickk!
Jay-*laughs and hangs up*

*Jay gets everybody out his house and he calls a maid to come clean up all the beer and food and stuff, after that's done Jay takes a shower and puts his PJ's on , he calls Bey and they talk for the rest of the night*

*6 MONTHS LATER*


*Jay and Bey haven't seen each other in 6 months because of tour and their schedules , so Jay decides to surprise Bey while she is on tour , Jay gets Kelly and Michelle to help him surprise Bey*

*In Bey Dressing Room*
*someone is knocking on the door*
Bey-Who is it ?!!!
Delivery Guy-I have a delivery for Ms.Beyonce Knowles
Bey-*she opens the door and she see's the guy holding flowers and a box chocolate*I'm Her
DG-May you sign here .?*Bey signs the paper and the delivery guy gives Bey her gifts*
*Bey see's a card that is attach to and decides to read it*
Dear Beyonce,
 I know we haven't been together for a long time , but you have stole my heart and i promise i'll never hurt you , I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and I can't wait to see you.
-Love Jay
*Right now Bey is crying and calling Jay at the same time*
*Jay answers the phone*
Bey*sniffs*can't get her words out
Jay-Bey...Baby whats wrong ? *worried*
Bey-*sniffs again*thank you for the flowers and chocolate Jay
Jay-* relived*you welcome Bey just wanna send you something to let you know you'll always on my mind.
Bey-*wipes tears away*thanks babe , i miss youu soo muchhh babe i can't wait to see you
Jay-i know right babe just 2 more weeks and we'll be in each others arms just chilling like a villan *jay has to play off the surprise*
Bey-*laughs*babe your so corny
Jay*laughs*and you love it ..
Bey-yeaa a lil too much of it
Jay-ayee yoo Bey lemme call you back i got to handle some *Bey hears female voices in the background*
Bey-ummm hold on Jay who is that in the background?
Jay-nobody Bey lemme call you back.
Bey-yea whatever , Bye.

*Bey hangs up the phone mad , while Jay, Kelly and Michelle is cracking up b/c they can tell how mad Bey was*
Jay-*to the girls*please don't tell Bey i'm here ..
Kelly&Michelle-we got this
Jay-aitee see ya'll at the restaurant ..
Kelly&Michelle-okayy

*Kelly and Michelle goes to Bey dressing room*
Kelly&Michelle-*knocks*Bey can we come in ?
Bey-yeaa suree *sad voice*
Kelly-Bey what's wrong ? *not really concerned , but she has to play it off*
Bey-i think Jay is cheating on me *begins to cry*
Michelle-awww Bey why would think that ? Jay would never cheat on you
Bey-because I heard some females in the background and when i ask him who it was he said it was nobody*puts head down and begins to cry again*
Kelly&Michelle-*consoles Bey*Awww Bey don't cry ...
Bey-how can he do this to me , he said he would never cheat on me
Kelly&Michelle-is dying laughing on the inside , but they had to show
*Bey been crying for over an hour*
Kelly-*finally speaks up*Bey come on you can't just cry all day over this nigga , come on let's gooo I'm hungry
Bey-nooo I don't feel good.
Kelly-Beyonce let's fucking gooo
*Bey reluctantly got up and put some clothes and they leave her dressing room to had out and get dinner , once they reached the restaurant Kelly sent Jay a text message*
Kelly-we here
Jay-aite
Kelly-ok

*The waiter gives them their menus and they order their drinks*
Kelly-you okayy Bey ?
Bey-* sarcastic voice* Yes kelly i'm fine , you practically made me come out to eat dinner by yelling at me ..
Kelly-*laughs* i love youuu tooo booboo
Bey-whatever , i mean seriously how can he lie and cheat on me , and who sends somebody a message saying they missing them , when they really don't ..*holds her head down*
*Jay walks up behind them*
Michelle-*sees Jay out the corner of her eye*Beyyy * interrupted*
Jay-sooo youu saying I lied about saying I miss youu ?
TBC....

2 comments: