Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love

*Recap-Bey and Jay basically had an intimate night now it's the next morning*


*NEXT MORNING*


*Bey phone is ringing*
*Bey answers the phone in a sleepy voice*
Bey-Hello ?
Kelly-Bey where you at ? why you ain't come back to the hotel last night
Bey-Ummmm , i spent the night at Jay's 
Kelly-mhmmm , you gone tell me about it later anyways ...
Bey-*laughs*Kelly nothing happen
Kelly-so you gone just lie to me like that Bey ?
Bey-*laughs*yeaa
Kelly-whatever we'll talk later just be here before 9:00 your dad is coming around 9:30 .
Bey-okay , what time is it ?
Kelly-7:00 in the morning
Bey-Kelly wtf, i hate waking up early in the morning
Kelly-oh well you up now , so go take a shower with your nasty self
Bey-*laughs*Bye , Kelly love you tell Michelle I love her too
Kelly-mhhmmm i guess we love you too
*Bey hangs up and look to go find Jay , she finds him the kitchen..So she sneaks up behind him *
Bey-Hey BABY ! 
Jay-ahhhh Beyonceee ! why would you do that ?!!!
Bey-*laughing hard*stop being a punk
Jay-a punk huh ? *starts tickling her*
Bey-*laughing hella hard*Jay stoppp !
Jay-*laughing and stops tickling Bey*so who the punk now ?
Bey-Shawn Corey Carter . *laughing*
Jay-*laughs*okay we will see
Bey-*stop laughing and serious face*what's that suppose to mean ?
Jay-*laughing hard at her face expression*nothing Bey, gimmeee a kiss 
Bey-*smirks and walks away to brush her teeth (lol)* NOPEE*yelling from the bathroom* You not getting a kiss at all today*
Jay-*walks toward the bathroom*ohh yeah ? we'll see 
*Bey closes the bathroom door and locks it before Jay can come in*
Jay-soo how you gone close the door in my face tho ? *laughs*
Bey-sorry , gotta take a shower your a distraction.
Jay*laughs*yeaa watever ..
*Bey takes a shower and puts on some fresh clothes , goes to kitchen where Jay is*
Jay-you okay my beautiful queen ? *laughs*
Bey-yes thanks for asking my handsome king*laughs*
Jay-you hungry ?
Bey-yes starving
Jay-like always *laughs*
Bey-haha very funny
Jay-come here , and do you wan't me to fix you breakfast ?
Bey-*walks towards Jay*yes would please
Jay-*tries to kiss her , but she turns her face*soo you still not gone give me my kiss ? *laughs*
Bey-*laughs* nopeee now fix my food nikkaaaaa ..
Jay-*laughing*okayy baby thuggg , you got it ..
Bey-*gangsta voice*lay down or stay down
*Jay is cracking up at Bey and her corny lines, he finishes her food and sit down and eat with her*
Jay-2 more weeks and you coming to NYC with
Bey-*laughs*yeaa yeaa if you say so
Jay-nahhh ma i know so *winks*
Bey-Jayyyy immmaa miss youuuuuu .. *sad face*
Jay-*stands up and walks away*
Bey-*confused look on her face* where you going ?
Jay-i'll be back .. chill
*Bey waits for Jay to come back , he comes back like 2 mins later with something behind his back.
Bey-what's that behind your back 
Jay-nothing *smirks*
Bey-Shawn !!!!
Jay-*laughs*okay Bey you got it , so i'm guessing you wanna know what I'm hiding *laughs*
*Bey gives him a dead stare*
Jay-smh , i swear you just get so gangsta . geesh scaring me and shit *gives Bey what's behind his back*
*Bey opens it , It's tennis bracelet with the words"Bey and Jay 4ever" encrusted on the back of the bracelet and then Bey begins to cry *
Bey-Awwww Shawn i've never had anyone to shower me with gifts
Jay-Well I'm your man do now, and it's many more to come.
*Bey looks up and just laugh at Shawn for no reason*
Jay-what's funny , you was just crying now you laughing ?
Bey-*laughing*Don't think I'm crazy .
Jay-i would hope you not
Bey-*laughs*I'm not baby , thanks for the gift your truly an angle  .. *smiles*
Jay-*laughs* i know 
Bey-cocky much ?
Jay-*laughs* naww , but come on let's go i gotta get back to the hotel i don't wan't your dad to flip out on me *laughs*
Bey-*laughs* i know right
*Jay takes Bey back to her hotel *


OUTSIDE THE ROOM DOOR
Bey-Jayy 2 more weeks and allll yourrrrsssssss babyyy
Jay-*laughs* yeaa i can't wait imaaaa miss you and your corny ass jokes soo muchhhh *laughs*
Bey-*laughs*my jokes be on point 
Jay-*laughs*Bey be forreal.
Bey-*laughs*SHUT-UPPP JAYYY !
Jay-*serious voice* makee me . *winks*
Bey-okayyy *seductive voice*
*Bey kisses Jay on his lips nice and slow for at least 5 mins adding a lil tongue hear and there*
Jay-ummmm
Bey-*laughs* i knew i could shut you up
Jay-*speechless and just stares at Bey*
Bey-*laughs* uhhh Jay-Z are you speechless ? *laughs*
Jay*Jay speaks after about a minute* Beyonce why you kiss me like that ? your lips are a tease *pouts*
Bey-*kisses him again like the first time*
Jay-*pulls away because he can't take it no more* BEY ?!!!!! This is not fair !
Bey-life ain't fair babyyyy , *laughs*
Jay-*laughs*whateverrrr , soooooo ?
Bey-sooo what ?
Jay-Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter - 
Bey-*interrupts him* Carter ?
Jay- don't act like you not gone be my wife one day
Bey-*laughs*seems like you got your future planned out already.
Jay-don't act like you ain't know , you are my future , but back to what i was saying before i was rudely interrupted *looks at Bey*
Bey-sayy what you was about to sayyy thennnn nikkkaaaa ..
Jay-smh , thats that baby thug coming out of you , smhh but nahhh forreal Beyonce*looks into her eyes* I wanted to tell you that I love you a lot , I know you the one for me and hopefully in the future you'll be my wife and we'll have kids together i can see me with you forever , and your the best thing that ever happen to me , you make me happy like no other , when i'm with you it's like it's me and you against the world and with that said Bey i just wanna let you know i'll never hurt you in anyway if we have a problem we can work it . I love you Beyonce
*Bey is ballinggg right now, tears are everywhere*
With that Jay knows she feels the same way so he just hold her for likee ever*
Bey finally looks up to Jay and says"I love you too Shawn" with that Jay and Bey kiss and hugged , Bey then went back into her hotel room and went to sleep*


TBC...

4 comments:

  1. awww so cute!!! i freakin love u and ur blog!! u posted a lot 2day!! i love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so cute..This post was so funny, I love Kelly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that was so cute ! I love their love... (if that makes any sense lol)
    <3

    ReplyDelete