Monday, October 10, 2011

Goodbye ?

Recap:It's been 5 months since the incident that happen in London with Bey and Jay, Bey and Jay relationship is strong than ever ..


*Bey's at her apartment sitting on her couch in her pajamas watching reruns and eating butter pecan ice cream, basically being lazy , lol.*


*Knocks on her door*
Bey-*thinking i wonder who that can be* Who is it ?
Jay-Me !
Bey-who is me ?
Jay-Ohh so now you don't know my voice ?
Bey-*opens the door* oh it's you
Jay-*smirks* what you not happy to see me ?
Bey-*death stare* don't you have a key, and chill
Jay-*laughs* that's what i thought and yea i have a key i just don't use it, so what you doing ?
Bey-nothing watching tv chilling ..
Jay-i can see that *grabs Bey ice cream and begins to eat it*
Bey-my ice cream must be good.. *gives Jay who told you you can eat my shit stare*
Jay-not really .. *still eating Bey ice cream*
Bey-Jay it's almost gone and you didn't even ask you just grab it and went to town
Jay-*finishing up Bey ice cream* sorry, and btw that ice cream was great.. *kisses her*
Bey-*gives Jay the death stare* haha funny ?
Jay-what you doing today ?
Bey-*Silence*
Jay-Beyonce ?!!!
Bey-*silence*
Jay-omfg Beyonce is it that fucking serious ??
Bey-nopee not really, and btw your cute when your mad .. sooo sexy *laughs*
Jay-so you think that was funny *begins to tickle her*
Bey-*laughing hard as hell* alright alright alright (kevin hart,lol)
Jay-nope i'm not gone stop until you say "I love you Shawn Corey Cater and you the best I ever had, and one day I'm going to be your wife"
Bey-*still laughing* I love you Shawn Corey Carter and you the best I ever had, and one day I'm going to be your wife
Jay-*stops tickling Bey* haha punkkk ..
Bey-whatever, and i don't mean anything you made me say .
Jay-oh word ? *sad face*
Bey-*laughing at Jay sad face* Sorry babe.. you know i meant everything i said *kisses him*
Jay-you promise ?
Bey-yuppp you wanna watch tv with me ? i really don't feel like doing nothing else..
Jay-you got it babe
Bey-*laughs* and thanks for eating my ice cream suckaa
Jay-you welcome it was great ..
Bey-hmphh *mumbles underneath her breath* yoo ass always eating some .
Jay-what ? what you say , you wan't me to eat you ? is that what you said Beyoncee, ewww you soo nasty ?
Bey-*laughs* JAYYYYYY !
Jay-I'm just playing, let's watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Bey-you got it babe


*Bey and Jay cuddle for the rest of the night*


NEXT MORNING
Bey & Jay-fell asleep on the couch ..
Bey-morningg babe
Jay-wassupp ?
Bey-mhmm such a formal greeting
Jay-ohh my bad Good morning Beyonce, is that better ? *sarcastic*
Bey-df is all this attitude for ?
Jay-*hunch his shoulders*
Bey-The fuck do that suppose to me ?
Jay-*gets up and walks away*
Bey-oh well fuck you too then..
Jay-yeaa i know


*Jay goes takes a shower and leaves. Bey didn't know Jay left so she called him*
Jay-What the fuck you want ?
Bey-you didn't have to tell me you was leaving
Jay-oh shit i didn't know i had to Beyonce, remember fuck me ?
Bey-ohh yeah you right ..
Jay-you know what fuck you Beyonce have a nice fucking life without me
Bey-oh i will, you fucking idiot ..
*Bey hangs up*


*Jay was on his way to work and eventually called in because of the argument with Bey. He couldn't keep her off his mind. He then calls her*
Bey- Shawn were not together anymore remeber ?
Jay-Beyonce we need to talk.
Bey-Sorry i don't feel it's necessary to talk to my ex .. *hangs up*
Jay-BEYONCEE ! Beyy.. ? *dials tone*
*Omfg she just fucking hung up in my face she can't be serious, Jay then drives over to Bey place.He reached her apartment in 10 mins, He unlocks the door to find Bey sitting on her couch watching tv*
Bey-you just not gone give up are you
Jay-no, Beyonce your the love of my life and I hate when your mad at me .. I love you soo much Beyonce and i hate too loose you because of my dumb ass actions.
Bey-*silence*
Jay-you not going to say nothing Bey ?
Bey-*silence*
Jay-Beyonce ?
Bey-*begins to cry*
Jay-*walks towards Bey* Bey please stop crying i hate when you cry *kisses her forehead* I'm truly sorry Bey seriously..
Bey-*wipes her tears away and begins to speak) Jay why did you wake up with an attitude ?
Jay-Bey seriously i don't know i guess it's just one of those days .
Bey-But Jay i thought we agreed to talk about whatever is bothering us
Jay-yea we did Bey, I'm sorry ..
Bey-*silence*
Jay-do you forgive me ?
Bey-yes Jay i love you and i know you wouldn't wan't me to live my life without you *laughs*
Jay-very funny and i didn't mean anything i said earlier
Bey-i know
Jay-*side eyes Bey*
Bey-what ? oh yeah i didn't mean anything i said either.
Jay-*kisses Bey* much better
Bey-i love you Shawn and i don't wan't to ever lose you, please don't leave me..
Jay-Beyonce i will never leave you, your the love of my life, your my bestfriend . I can't go a day without you seriously and thanks for always being here for me ride or die *laughs*
Bey-*laughs and in her gangsta voice* I'm always down to ride, i'm baby thug ..
Jay-*laughing hard* you are too much
Bey-*kisses Jay* nope i'm just enough for you
Jay-true , i love you ma
Bey-i love you too baby


TBC...

3 comments:

  1. I was about to get mad at Jay forreal cuz he got mad for nooo fuckin reason!!! lol. I'm just glad they made up and r back to normal again :)

    ReplyDelete