Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sorry

Recap:we left off at the restaurant , and Jay wanted to surprise Bey because he haven't seen her in forever*


Jay-sooo you saying I lied about saying I miss you ?
Bey-*turns around and see Jay* wtf you doing here ?
Jay-*confused face*Bey what you talking about
Bey-Jay who was in the background when i was on the phone with you earlier ?
*Jay, Kelly & Michelle is laughing super hard*
Bey-*Angry*WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL LAUGHING AT ???
Jay-*trying to stop laughing*Bey that was Kelly & Michelle , they was trying to help me to surprise you .. *laughing*
Michelle-*still laughing* I'm sorry Bey *laughs* Jay isn't cheating on you he was just tryna surprise you ..
Bey-*kinda mad but yet relived* I Hatee All Ya'll *Pouts*
Jay-*kisses Bey* awww Bey don't be mad  
Bey*give into Jay kiss*why would ya'll do that , ya'll had me crying and thinking Jay was cheating on me..
Kelly-ohh well get over it , he ain't cheating on you soo be happy .. *smiles*
Michelle-welp , seems like ya'll cool now ,I'm ready to go back to the hotel (they in FRANCE)
Kelly-Yeaa me too , don't stay out too long Bey 
Bey-i still hate both of ya'll
Jay-*laughs*thanks ladies.
Kelly&Michelle-*laughs*Bye Jay , Love You Bey
Bey-mhmmm love you too.
*The girls leave , while leaving Bey and Jay alone, it's kinda a awkward silence for a while but then Jay breaks it*
Jay-so you know I will never cheat on you right, I just thought i'll let you know.
Bey-yea , well now I know ... I'm sorry for saying that you lied about missing me I shouldn't always jump to conclusions , i just can't stand for you to be with another girl it makes my stomach turn .
Jay-your forgiven babe , I promise you Bey i would never cheat on you , you brang out the best in me and i don't wan't you to be with no other nigga than me okay ?..
Bey-yess i miss you sooo much Jay, i just wanna lay in your arms for the rest of the night
Jay-you wanna roll and go back to my hotel room ?
*Bey nods her head yes , and Jay grabs Bey hand and they had back to Jay's hotel room , once they get there Bey kisses Jay on his lips so nice and soft and Jay returns her kisses softly and warm*


Bey-mhhmmm Jay i miss your lips


Jay-ohh yeahh ? *begins to kiss her on her neck*


Bey-mhmmm Jay *Bey gets turned on*


*Jay kisses Bey neck some moree and things become heated*


*Bey whispers in Jays ear "make love to me Jay like it's my first time" 


With That said Jay begins to undress Bey slowly while placing kisses all over her body and eventually he undresses him self and leads Bey to his bed , he lays Bey on his bed slowly and he gives her a passionate kiss on her lips, he then moves down to her chest placing kisses there , then he moved to her breast sucking her nipples nice and slow and then he goes down to her stomach , and then he kisses bey inner thighs moving slowly up to her vagina(he eventually gets there after teasing Bey)


*Jay tongue is going in and out of Bey's pussy while she's moaning uncontrollably


Bey-mhhmmmm Jayyyy babby this feels sooo ........... G ggg oooddd


Jay-that's how you like it huh ?


Bey-*moans* yess thats how i likeeee it babyyyy  i-iii wan't you mhmmmmm inside of me NOWWWWWW ! mhmmmm


Jay-nopeee not until i make you cumm 5 timess *smirks*


*within in 20 mins Bey cums 5 times Jay kisses Bey on her lips and on her nipples and she is super wet*


Bey-Jayyyyyy stop teasing me ...


Jay-*laughs*okayyy Babbyy


*Jay slides in dick into Bey real slow , while he's holding her hands*


Bey-*gasps she never had a dick wide and big like Jay , tears begins to fall*


Jay-*kisses her tears away* you okay Bey , you wan't me to pull out ?


Bey-*shakes her head no* keep goinggg


*he slides his dick in a little more*


Bey-ahhhhhh Jayyyyyyyyy 


*Jay is thrusting in out of Bey's pussy slowly, eventually Bey catches up with Jays thrust and the pain now becomes pleasure*


Bey-Jayyyy goooo deeeperrrrrrrrr and fasterrrrrrr


*Jay goess faster and deeperrrrr*


Jay-damnnnn you feel soooo goood Bey , mhhmmmmmmm *moans super loaddd*


*Bey and Jay go at it for an hour*


Bey-Jayyyy i'm boutt tooooo....(can get her words out)


Jay-goes fasterrr pumping in out Bey with no problemmm like a pro (lol , i just had to put that)


*They go at it for 15 more mins and they both finally climaxes , Jay pulls out and they take a shower together they get in bed and chill for the rest of night*


Jay-goodnight Bey
Bey-*looks up at him and smile*goodnight Jay
*Jay hugs Bey tight and they fall asleep*


TBC ......

3 comments:

  1. That was an intense love making scene !!! Can't wait for an update !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAYUM, that's alls I've got to say lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they finally made love :)
    Great post <3

    ReplyDelete