Sunday, October 2, 2011

JUST US !

*We left off when Bey and Jay got off the phone with each other and they had to leave to handle business.Now we are at Destiny Child's rehearsals.*


Bey-Daddy can we get an hour break please , I'm kinda exhausted and hungry.

Matthew-Yea baby girl yall have been working hard today , take the rest of the day off.


Bey,Kelly&Michelle-*runs to go hug Matthew*thank you so much.


*Matthew laughs and walk away*


Bey-Ya'll wanna go to lunch


Kelly-no thanks but i'm tired as idk what.


Michelle-I'm kinda tired too Bey sorry i'll make it up to you , call Jay i know you wan't to see him. *laughs*


Bey-oh shit Michelle i was suppose to go to lunch with him today , thanks for reminding me ..


Michelle-*laughs* whatever Bey call him


Kelly-yea do that i'm going back to the hotel , Chelle you coming ?


Michelle-yea and Bey you gotta tell me and Kels about the date last night and the date you ready to go to now when you come back , don't think we forgot.


Kelly-Hell yeaaaa don't think we forgot.


Bey-*laughs*i love you girls.


Kelly&Michelle-Mhmm Love you too.


*Bey turns away to call Jay , but Jay called her before she can dial his number*


Jay-Hey Boo
Bey-omg i was just ready to call you .
Jay-*laughs*oh yeaa ? what you up to ma ?
Bey-nothing ready to go back to the hotel.. *playing it off*
Jay-what ? so you mean you not going to lunch with me anymore ?
Bey-omg i forgot i'm soo tired.
Jay-*sad voice*oh well go lay down and call me later.
Bey-*giggles*nope i'm going to lunch with my boyfriend .. 
Jay-boyfriend ? who may that be ?
Bey-this dude name Sean Combs
Jay-Naww you going to lunch with Shawn Carter
Bey-*laughs*aite come pick me up in like 45 mins i need to go home and shower and change.
Jay-aite and be ready ion have no time to wait
Bey-*laughs*watever , just be here. *hangs up*


*Bey goes home to take a shower and gets dress , she hears a knock on the door as she's putting on her shoes , she opens it and it's Jay-Z .


Jay-Hey Baby
Bey-Hey*hugs him*
Jay-jay steps back to look at bey "you look beautiful Bey"
Bey-thanks Jay *blushes* , i'm hungry you ready to go ?
Jay-after you my lady. *laughs*
*Jay closed the door behind them , and as they are walking out they Run into MATTHEW *


*Matthew is kinda mad when he saw Jay-Z , he was ready to say some to Bey but then he remember what Tina said so he kept his comments to his self*


Matthew-hey baby girl where you going ? and who is this ?
Bey-out to lunch with Jay-Z
Matthew-I'm sure he can speak for his self.
Jay-oh i'm sorry I'm Shawn *reaches hand out to shakes Mr.Matthew*
Matthew-*Matthew shakes his hand reluctantly* Hello , Shawn where do plan on taking my daughter?
Jay-where going to lunch at Le Bernardin
Matthew-Okay Shawn can i talk to you in private for sec.
Jay-Yes Sir


*Matthew steps to the side*


Matthew-Shawn it seems like you really like my daughter a lot , and it seems to me she likes you I wan't you to respect my daughter, and never hurt her . If she comes to me and tell me that you have hurt her in anyway, I'm coming after you . Okay ?
Jay-No disrespect sir i would never hurt Beyonce in anyway , but I respect your wishes I promise I wan't mess up
Matthew-okay well go have a good time with my daughter don't stay out too long.
Jay-*laughs*okay nice meeting you sir
Matthew-you too , *walks to Bey and kiss her on her forehead* have fun baby girl love you
Bey-Okay Daddy


*They walk away and Bey and Jay gets into the car to head to the restaurant where they have lunch at*


*SCENE CHANGE*
*at the restaurant*


*They order their food and enjoy each other*


Jay-Your dad seems pretty cool , i can see he don't take no mess
Bey-yea he's actually a good person when he don't be all about business
Jay-yea and he's protective of his family i can see.
Bey-yea sometimes over protective , but it's cool i still love him
Jay-*laughs*i'll be the same way with my family one day , thats what men suppose to do.
Bey-*laughs*okayy if you say so , women can protect their family too.
Jay-yea but a man do it better.
Bey-*chuckles*yeaaa yeaa
Jay-so Ms.Knowles are you my girlfriend yet ?
Bey-i thought i was already your girlfriend when i called you my boyfriend earlier.
Jay-ohh no you said Diddy was and i said he wasn't your boyfriend i was*serious face*
Bey-*laughs super hard* Yes Shawn your my boyfriend
Jay-i know i just wanted you to say that. *laughs*
Bey-haha ..
Jay-awwww *gets up and makes Bey sit in his lap*
Jay-*stares into Bey eyes* Beyonce i'm really feeling you , i wan't us to last forever , and no matter what i'll always be there for you and i promise you i'll never hurt , i know we haven't been together a long time but please don't ever leave me your the best thing that ever happen to me*
Bey-*stares into Jay eyes knowing that he meant everything that he said , she was trying to say something but tears was just falling because she never felt this way about any one so fast and plus she never had a guy be so upfront with her*
Jay-*kisses Bey tears away*don't cry Bey ..
Bey-*sniffs*I'm sorry i just feel the same way about you Shawn and i promise you I will never leave you and I'll be here and there to ride with you through whatever* (lol damn they commit to each other real fast i guess it's true love)


*With Bey and Jay expressing their feelings to each other they eat their lunch and enjoy the rest of the day at Jay apartment cuddling on the couch and watching movies together , it's getting late so Jay takes Bey back to her hotel and the kiss for like 10 mins and hug for an extra 5 mins* (they super in love w/ each other)


*Bey goes into the hotel room and she is just stunned how Jay impressed her*
*10 mins later Jay called Bey and they talk for the rest of the night until they fall asleep on the phone*


TBC....

3 comments:

  1. I want love like that :( *pouts* lol
    But really they are just so cute & so in love. And yea ur right they did commit fast lol :P. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww it's all i can say...they are just too cute :) can't wait 4 the next post

    ReplyDelete